Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 2: Tomatoes?

Hello, Jammers! Even though i doubt anyone is reading this D: i can't tell my friend on animal jam about it because the innapropriatte message pulls up when you say "Blogspot"! This is going to be a long post, btw!

Anywho, seems like nonmembers finally get more plants for their medicine cat dens if they make a clan! introducing garden and tomatoes! LOL!

It says you can watch them "grow". Maybe they're like giant plant potters that grow leaves when you enter the den?

Also, seems there is a new party, called Jam Session! Snowyclaw's says that you can play instruments at it, and my game is loading as i type this, so i want to see it soon! ^-^ both my parents are musicians, so i might enjoy this a bit. You are also able to get instrument clothes or something appearently. Tough luck that i'm poor.

Are ALL the Plains Animals leaving Jamaa? It seems that Mother Nature has added Rhinos, Giraffes, and Elephants to the great migration -.- Maybe they're all going to help the Koalas? nah, Australia is overseas.

Photo contest happening at photo booths! Wear your coolest stuff and enter! I'll be entering as an angel, so dont you dare interfere!

Wind Rider is double gems!

Hmm, a post about Summer Carnival in the newspaper. Maybe i should trade my current Summer Carnival stuff for cool stuff and ditch other people! Just Kidding. I'll probably keep them and see which ones were Summer Carnival and which ones weren't. Comment on which Summer Carnival items you're looking forward to the most! I am looking forwards to Stegosaurus items ^-^

REMINDER: I DON'T accept random buddy requests! Please, if you want to be my buddy, hang out with me whenever possible! buddies i dont hang out with, i  forget why I'm friends with them and delete them!

SECOND REMINDER: If you've heard I'm a scammer, it's FALSE!!!! Someone must be mad at me for something Clan-Wise. I DON'T SCAM, SO JUST TELL THOSE PEOPLE SAYING REPORT ME TO CUT IT OUT.

~Arcanine101

P.S. i might be adding one of my friends as a moderator if they have a blogger or google+ or whatever. Also, i have figured out how to post pictures, but  it's a long process, so no pics unless its another mod!

No comments:

Post a Comment